Andy's knives work pretty well!

I used my Ladyfinger to do a little field dressing yesterday. The Ladyfinger worked quite well. Not that I was actually surprised that it did work so well. Here is an after pic-
IMG_20101128_111604.jpg

Here is a pic of the buck, an 8 pointer that we did a mercy kill on. He had gotten hit by a car and one of his front legs was busted up bad. He was just about skin and bone, eyes were crusted over but we field dressed him to see what the meat was like and he was full of infection. So needless to say, he isn't going in the freezer, he was a nice little buck though.
IMG_20101127_142138.jpg

I used my Ladyfinger to do a little field dressing yesterday. The Ladyfinger worked quite well. Not that I was actually surprised that it did work so well. Here is an after pic-
IMG_20101128_111604.jpg

Here is a pic of the buck, an 8 pointer that we did a mercy kill on. He had gotten hit by a car and one of his front legs was busted up bad. He was just about skin and bone, eyes were crusted over but we field dressed him to see what the meat was like and he was full of infection. So needless to say, he isn't going in the freezer, he was a nice little buck though.
IMG_20101127_142138.jpg

A thanks for putting him down, I am a hunter, but I hate to see them suffer. Nice lookin' Ladyfinger.

Moose

Yea as a hunter I too hate to see a majestic animal such as the whitetail suffer. Thank you for burning one of your tags to put him out of his misery, I know that there is bigger bucks in your area that you would have liked to put that tag on. Very noble of you IMO.

Noble. Also, nice Ladyfinger. Digging the scales. Shadetree burlap?

Nice shots. I saw one get hit the other day. They're everywhere. Its dangerous.

I love seeing my knives get used! :thumbup: That is indeed Shadetree Burlap too.:thumbup:

Back