CVpQn8o.jpg

Cantiga wineworks owner Richard is holding the lightning fast sword

TshCSYG.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Visit HI Facebook to watch video

EMS
My very first Khukuri was likely one of Anil's early work for HI, so he's got a special place in my heart.

That sword is beautiful.

I'm broke, but if it's still there tomorrow, it's coming home.

I have a nice collection of HI swords, but this one is my favorite. It is light, fast and feels very sturdy despite being half the weight of most HI swords. It has a deep, wide fuller on both sides, which contributes to the light weight. The spine is a quarter-inch thick for almost the full length of the blade.

Surprisingly, I can't find any record of the purchase. Usually I keep photos of the HI blades that I buy, plus a copy of the email that I send to Yangdu, and of course the EMS that should appear in this thread. In this case, there's nothing. Still, I have the sword, and that's what counts.

I can tell it's the exact same one because the striations on the leather sheath are like fingerprints, plus the little dark blotch a couple of inches forward of the frog, plus the slight bend at the pointy end of the scabbard. It's definitely the same one.

The handle is long enough for a two-handed grip, but the blade is light enough that it is easily wielded in one hand.

I saw that i had a like on it and thought why i didn't buy it? It was an old post thats why. Still a fine review of a great blade!

Back