"Animal Cops" show on Animal Planet

AmadeusM

Banned
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Certainly the most difficult show on TV for some of us to watch, but very useful in reminding us of the bestiality that is human nature.

Flipped the channels two nights ago, ran across "Animal Cops: Detroit" to see a kitten with two broken legs and other broken bones. Someone apparently had the need to throw it out the window onto the concrete and to beat it prior to that. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

For me the saddest thing was the fact that the cat hardly made any noises as it was suffering the unimaginable pain. The docs could not save it.

Just thought I would share that.

Sometime, I really wish that I was the judge presiding over some of these cases.
I see books moving through the air with very high velocity.

I can not watch "Animal Cops". I just can't!! It is too painful for my heart!! And the people that do such horrible horrible things to animals, I just want them to suffer the same things that they did to the animals!!

I can't watch that show much either, my BP goes through the roof and I start hoping to see one of the cops just outright shoot some of those people.

Heard on the news last night about a cat rescued from a frozen river where someone put it in a metal cage with a 16lb rock inside and threw it off a bridge, it didn't break though the ice, and someone saw it and went out onthe ice a got it.

If I caught whoever did it, I'd stuff them in the same cage.

IF i ever heard of someone doin Sh** like that i would forcibly insert a glowing red piece of metal up their asses:mad:

Walking Man said:
Sometime, I really wish that I was the judge presiding over some of these cases.
I see books moving through the air with very high velocity.
BOOKS???...Hell, I see 12-gauge shotgun slugs moving through the air. If someone were to harm ANY of MY kitties, they would soon be on their way to hell.:mad:.

Back