Announcement For 2021

JK Knives

For 2021 I have chosen Hands, Hooves, and Hope Ranch for my charity to support. They are a small local non profit organization.

I will donate 5% of my profits, not much, but I am not able to do more. They rescue abused and abandoned horses, (and other farm animals), nurse them back to health, train them, and work with special needs children and adults. Hanna donates her time doing chores and helping with events in exchange for riding time there. It’s a small operation, husband, wife, and her sister.
To keep the ranch going, the husband and wife both have full time jobs, the sister runs things on weekdays while they are working. They also offer riding lessons to the general public to raise money to keep it going. They do a lot of mini craft fairs (I have donated knives for raffles), and open house type things to raise money for the animals and children. The pandemic has hurt them with no large gathering allowed. They are a small operation, and very nice people who do a lot for the special needs community and for the animals that otherwise would probably be put down.

This is from their page:

Hands, Hooves & Hope Ranch was established in 2015 and is constantly looking to improve the quality of people and animals lives. HHH Ranch is dedicated to promoting building confidence, communication skills, healing, and equality for all individuals in a variety of ways, including riding, education, and research.

We believe that people should not be the only ones allowed to heal and grow emotionally, physically, and mentally from our services; we believe that horses should be allowed the same opportunity, which is why we use trained rescue horses to provide our services.

Hi, JK.
I own one of your knives that I purchased from a private party about 2 years ago. Unfortunately they sold it without a sheath.

I saw your information regarding the HHH Ranch and felt compelled to donate some dollars to their money chest. Should be in their paypal account now. I hope some more members on this forum can toss in a few dollars here and there.

Back