Announcement: History Channel's "Tactical to Practical" and American Tomahawk

It has aired a few times since the original date, all over the world. The exposure and response for everyone involved has been enormous. In fact, word has it that we should expect to see (or hear voice-overs) of Robert Humelbaugh on future programing for History Channel. His delivery on military history is truly special and the History folks saw that in the work we did together for TTP.

We have the program digitally stored. We are waiting for approval from A&E Television to make relevant parts of the program available on our website. In the interim, it is my understanding that the program can be purchased on VHS for a nominal fee at www.historychannel.com. Perhaps they will make it available on DVD, but I do not know that for sure.

PS...(nice to see you here GR...my best to you and yours.)

I have watched it twice now Andy, and it is a great episode. Congrats to all of you guys that were involved.

I do not have that technology... I still cannot use a VCR. My wife is in charge of the Tivo. She is way smarter than I am. But.... I'd be happy to send you a tape of it!
Just e mail me your name and address, and I'll send you out a copy relatively ASAP!
Joseph

Back