Announcement: Surviving Inside The Kill Zone Class

Are the techniques still applicable if the family vehicle is a 'bike?

1UxyRWl.jpg

Even better...you can use the bike as a weapon!

Cut it out Mecha you keep reminding me I've gotta get one of those belt swords!

Ernest, have you ever been in a life threatening situation?

I can't answer that obviously. But Ernst doesn't look like a particularly attractive target for a mugging. However from my own limited experience, avoiding or escaping from violence requires
1 awareness
2 the will to act
3 familiarity with one or more effective tools/techniques of action.
I'm pretty confident that EE could teach me some new tips r.e. #3

Oh tha's easy just rent a car with options :
View attachment 1244850
View attachment 1244849

Tell you what's a challenge; finding the system for my commuter bicycle.
:( :)
Mostly where I live what I really need is a cattle pusher for all the dried up turd brained homeless (and not homeless) who insist on either walking down the street in the middle of the lain when there are TWO perfectly serviceable side walks on either side of the road or zombie like walking right out into traffic from the side of the road.
And it's not easy to feel sorry for at least one of them; she has been doing this for YEARS while talking on her cell phone. In the dark, no reflective clothes or any light and, I kid you not, in the MIDDLE of the lane.
My daily commute:
HWMWe7L.gif

I've been to one 3rd world country. That convinced me to stay in 1st world countries, unless accompanied by lots of US soldiers.
There is no other country I want to live in but . . . from what I have seen and have been living . . . the USA is second world . . . sad to say.

There is no other country I want to live in but . . . from what I have seen and have been living . . . the USA is second world . . . sad to say.
Let’s take a little trip...

Let’s take a little trip...
  • You mean to visit Asian countries with much more advanced tech ?
  • Or you would like to see the many, many, many other countries with affordable and EFFECTIVE health care to see how they pull it off even ones where people commute to work on muddy paths.
  • Or perhaps you are thinking of countries that we depend on to hitch rides into outer space.
  • It wasn't too long ago someone from Australia posted here : "In our country we take care of our mentally challenge or infirm rather than turn them out to wonder the streets on their own" not an exact quote but close enough.
  • Probably you wanted to tour that major major country that we borrow billions (or is it trillions) from that bought up all our cutting edge solar energy technology when we were too sorry assed and uninterested to use it and is now leading the world in that respect when WE could have been . . .

. . . I'm too depressed to continue . . .
what was it we lead the world in ? ? ?
Oh yeah BS and criminals for government.

• Or you would like to see the many, many, many other countries with affordable and EFFECTIVE health care to see how they pull it off even ones where people commute to work on muddy paths.
  • Or perhaps you are thinking of countries that we depend on to hitch rides into outer space.
  • It wasn't too long ago someone from Australia posted here : "In our country we take care of our mentally challenge or infirm rather than turn them out to wonder the streets on their own" not an exact quote but close enough.
  • Probably you wanted to tour that major major country that we borrow billions (or is it trillions) from that bought up all our cutting edge solar energy technology when we were too sorry assed and uninterested to use it and is now leading the world in that respect when WE could have been . . .
Sounds like you need to move

Yeah . . .
good luck with that.
My old boss's husband was in that situation (she was in the car at the time), just one car jacker, he hit the gas and was shot three times.
Survived it.
He and his wife left the big city for a smaller town; where we live now.

this is why in a 3rd world country a proper driver with bulletproof cars is basically standard now
...likely a good idea in most cities in the states

Smoke and Mirrors.

I hunted them down months before I arrived in their country in my bulletproof Mercedes G-Wagon with my Triple Canopy, BlackOps, carpooling wife and our two T-X Terminator daughters.

Best of luck, 3rd world Banditos.
Best of luck.

Go then to Asia where legal knives and guns are out of the question.

Go then to to the anonymous places with better health care, and wait on that government list till you are accepted, or die waiting which most do. (Funny also when they get sick they immediately go to the US for treatment.)

Go then to Australia, also no guns, but tons of rapes and sexual assaults (leading the world yay!)

Go to the solar place, again no names because of super secrets though man, but jeez those carbon emissions right!

Oh yeah, while you are bored, the USA leads the world in freedom, democracy, education, economic growth, standard of living, women's rights, gay/transgender rights, work freedoms, space exploration, robotics, medical research, wealth per adult, charitable giving, widerness protection, road infrastrucure, accessibility to information, oh and about every human right there is.

Get lost, in a real 2nd world country, later hater.

Last edited:
As your drive back to the resort after dinner with your wife and two daughters

Leaving the resort is the first and last mistake to be made vacationing outside the US. Wife's doing headshots within 25 yards on moving targets all day long, so she's tagged them all before we drive through the shopping cart anyway. The Ritz insures their cars well and we'd get a "my pleasure" when we drop off the car.

Company I work for just won a very large project in Mexico City, and no way in hell am I going there...will quit if it comes to it.

1. As of last year our company stopped visiting our plant in Juarez, not worth the risk.

Back