ANNOUNCEMENT: the Emerson Tactical Tomahawk, "CQB-T"

I am proud and honored to announce our newest and most exciting collaboration...the Emerson CQC-T.

This tactical tomahawk will debut at SHOT SHOW, 2005 at the Emerson Knives Inc display.

The design is the result of Ernest Emerson's years of legendary experience in tactical knife production and tactical training. It will be built top to bottom, by American Tomahawk Company.

Stay tuned for more details!!!

You can't do this, Andy! You can't just post an announcement like that with out so much as a proto-type photo or anything. It's just cruel! ;)

Congratulations on your new endeavor and collaboration.

No lie. Where is the picture. We could be applauding something that looks like a spatula for all we know. :)

...An "Ernest & Andy" Tomahawk?...As said, WE WANT PICTURES!!.:).

Silas said:
No lie. Where is the picture. We could be applauding something that looks like a spatula for all we know. :)
yeah, but it would be a WAVED spatula...
... and THAT, I would buy.

And use.

:)

-j

careful andy :( this collab. could dethrone the vtac from the top of the mountain :D

Thanks for the enthusiasm all....pictures and specifications will be released at SHOT SHOW and shared with everyone here at BF.

A few hints ;)

1) It's not chisel ground
2) The initial version is fully machined...the VTAC will remain our most economical "extreme-use" Tomahawk.
3) The handle is designed for retention...i.e. not for throwing. However, as with all our products, it will be built to endure the rigors of throwing should one choose to do it.

Stay tuned all!

I am really looking forward to the pics. I love the CQC possibilities inherent in the design of the VTAC; in my mind, the new Emerson hawk has to be a truely amazing design to surpass the 'Nam hawk pattern.
Cannot wait. I know it will delight us all.

Andy,

While I understand the need for keeping the photos of the CQC-T under wraps, I believe that this is unfair to you. If something bad was to happen to myself or another brother/sister in arms, prior to releasing the photos, you would have to bear the life long guilt that some American warrior died without having been able to see the Emerson Tactical Tomahawk. Do what your heart is telling you is right, and just give us a little photo. PLEASE????? :D Semper Fidelis.

Jagger8dogs

;)

I'm workin' it everyone...I check this thread regularly and I will have something for you as soon as the arrangement allows.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Andy Prisco said:
;)

I'm workin' it everyone...I check this thread regularly and I will have something for you as soon as the arrangement allows.

Thanks for hanging in there!
...OR you could send one of these new "Ernie & Andy" 'Hawks to me as a "test-sample", and I could post a picture of it here.:D.

Outstanding Andy!
I hope you will have one if these bad boys set aside with my name on it!

Andy - please give my best to Ernie - sounds like great co-project.

Greg Walker

andy/suz,
Just go ahead and have Suz put me down for one like she usually does for me. U guys are the best. I want one and I haven't seen it but sign me up. I don't care what the price is. I know the quality you guys put out and its going to be worth it. No joke. ;)

Andy I have quick question how do you think the strength of this one is compared to say a Rangers Hawk? I have one of those? This has a polymer handle correct? Murray

Back