ANNOUNCING - Fiddleback Forge Machete's

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure Chainring because he responded to me that it wasn't for sale. ohhh well such is life. hopefully i will be able to get one of the next 12's available. sending you a pm andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddleback
The currently available two machetes are the two Osage Orange ones. Both aren't totaly perfect. The 12"er only has two pins. The 16 has a micarta pin added to the other two. Otherwise perfectly functional tools.

$90 plus shipping each.
ok this is better for some reason it wouldn't let me quote at work.

WHAT Andy i said i would take the osage yesterday and you said you were keeping it and now you sold it? did i miss something or do something wrong? i guess just bad luck on my part. not trying to whine just curious as to why i didn't get it

sending you a pm sir

I apologize for this oversite. I didn't intend to overlook your post. I've got you down for a 12"er. I'll start cutting a new batch today.

again no problem sir i didn't think you did it on purpose at all. no worries i will wait for the next batch sir. looking forward to it

Got my 12 inch machete in today!!! It's the coolest thing since sliced bread!!!

Just got my 14'er in the mail today! Haven't had a chance to take pics yet, but they will come along with a proper review! I gotta get a sheath figured out for this thing though.

It's really super light too! I think this, with a smaller fixed blade is going to become my official backwoods gear! Can't imagine I would need much more!

Got my 12 inch machete in today!!! It's the coolest thing since sliced bread!!!

Just got my 14'er in the mail today! Haven't had a chance to take pics yet, but they will come along with a proper review! I gotta get a sheath figured out for this thing though.

It's really super light too! I think this, with a smaller fixed blade is going to become my official backwoods gear! Can't imagine I would need much more!

Awesome and Awesome! Glad to hear y'all got yours and on first inspection they're pleasing.

I want to point out a do it yourself sheath style that I'm going to experiment with. And that is a Luan sheath. Luan is the wooden panelling they make door skins out of. Its easy to use to fabricate a Machete sheath if you have any tools at all.

I'm closing this thread. Ridge Runner is starting a signup list for machetes. He is going to do each size seperately. So get on the list if you want one.

Please post on the new threads even if you posted here. That way you dont get overlooked. Each one is up and running indvidually, so make sure you are on the right thread when you post up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back