Announcing the new 3300BK-2001 Infidel

Successful companies lie all the time and continue to be successful. That was my point.

This one issue is not going to sink Benchmade. If they stopped selling the knives you’re talking about, some people would be pissed that they’re out of stock. It goes both ways.

This sounds to me like you might be focused on this one small issue because you bought one and want it to become a collector’s item. Is that far off the mark?

Right. Most companies would agree with you and not me, and that's why most companies aren't great. You are also right that it is "one issue." My point is that they should eliminate the issue. Dishonestly is never acceptable if you want to be great. Yes, your point is irrelevant to this discussion. You can be assured that I couldn't care less about the value of the knives as I have never sold one and never will.

Benchmade has been good to me. No issues at all.:thumbsup:

I just picked one up out here locally, I'm not sure if I am allowed to say the store name or not, if you want to know send me a PM.
Anyway though using the store coupon code the knife was listed at $446.00, after applying the 20% off coupon code I got if for $359.99, which I think is a fair price.

Back