Announcing the NEW 560-1 Freek!

I thought -1's were the carbon fiber variants and -2 were g10? Ie 940-1 and 940-2 respectively.

I thought -1's were the carbon fiber variants and -2 were g10? Ie 940-1 and 940-2 respectively.

Depends on which order they are released in. The - indicates a handle variation (typically) and the 1 would indicate the first non-standard handle configuration for this model.

Reactions: Mo2
Ok. I’m just going to ask this now because we all know it’s coming. When will we see the mini version? :p

Ok. I’m just going to ask this now because we all know it’s coming. When will we see the mini version? :p
Exactly.

I am happy with my standard Freek (would have preferred this model, but no biggie), but would love a mini in this configuration!

This could be an improvement on the original for me.

The one issue that I have with the Freek is the sticky handle. Although it feels good in the hand even when sweaty, it sticks to my pocket when trying to get it out. It can be frustrating.

Pic is from an email Benchmade just sent out. I cannot wait to get this knife in hand!

12f44915a50738a8d027561548cfe332.jpg

Definitely makes me forget about the new Ritter. This looks to be superior in every way!

It is beautiful. I'd like to wait on ordering to allow me to peruse reviews. Will this be a short-lived issue or something that will remain in the catalog?

Back