• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anodized Framelock

Here's one of my full sized Solar Arc Folders with the Solar Reef anodizing treatment. No overlays on this one but nice beefy 1/8" thick titanium framelock. 1/8" S30v blade, blade is 3" long and overall length is 7 1/2". Solid titanium backspacer with machined grooves and anodized ti pocket clip, phosphor bronze bushings. I'm asking $350 for this one plus shipping and I can take paypal or MO. Thanks for looking! :)

arcframelock1.jpg

arcframelock2.jpg

arcframelock4.jpg

With the Mnandi for size comparison:

arcframelock3.jpg

Really nice work, Peter. Sooner, rather than later, one of your creations will find a home in my pocket.

Tony

Peter,

Will you be at the NYCKS this coming weekend, Nov. 7th - 9th? I'd love to see some of your work in person.

Ken

Ken, sorry I won't be at the NYC show this time. I suppose I have to start getting out to the shows though......

Brian, zen meditation, cold showers, what ever it takes....:p Patience my friend! :D

Back