Anodized Key Chain Tools For Sale! (all sold)

Hey Daniel! How durable is the anodizing on the Ti keychain tools?

The anodizing is a thin layer of Titanium so it is as durable as the Titanium itself. In other words you'd have to scratch the Titanium to scratch the anodizing.

My experience has been that it will scratch lightly and wear in a cool way like a stonewash. Yesterday I sanded the anodizing off of a knife for effect and it was very tough to sand off, like sanding hardened steel. I can throw them in the stonewash too, they look cool that way...

Sounds great. Looking forward to adding it to my small, but growing collection of your stuff. Should be here tomorrow. Don't forget about the keyring tool with a blade!
Have a great Memorial Day!

Sounds great. Looking forward to adding it to my small, but growing collection of your stuff. Should be here tomorrow. Don't forget about the keyring tool with a blade!

Much appreciated!

Just let me know if you are happy with the way the finish wears. I'm always more than happy to take care of anything. :D

I haven't forgotten about the keychain tool/knife. I have been playing around with a few other small designs too... from an Altoids tin knife, dog tag knife, box opener keychain tool to a classy box cutter.

Last edited:
i sent an email. I will take the dayglow gree/magenta if still available.

i sent an email. I will take the dayglow gree/magenta if still available.

Sounds great! It's yours, thanks! Just send the paypal with a note "dayglow green/magenta" and we'll get you taken care of! :D

I'll take the green one

It's yours! Thanks! send the paypal with a note "green" and we'll get it out soon!

Just wait until you see it in person, the green seems to almost glow. I actually checked one in the dark, lol!

Did you manage to finish any more?
I did but they sold fast, more are on the way.

Thanks everyone! Keychain Tools are all sold for now but more are on the way! I'm about half done with a small batch.

Hey everyone! Just received my anodized keychain tool, and all I can say is, if you are on the fence about ordering one (or two), jump in as soon as Daniel finishes the next batch. Colors are even more awesome in person. Great job, Daniel!

Hey everyone! Just received my anodized keychain tool, and all I can say is, if you are on the fence about ordering one (or two), jump in as soon as Daniel finishes the next batch. Colors are even more awesome in person. Great job, Daniel!

Thanks and that is great to hear! :D

Back