Recommendation? Anodizing +

Just got a Laconico EZC from Monterey Bay Knives. I’d like to see about anodizing the Ti scales in a bronze finish that mimics that of the Massdrop Keen. I assume it would require some tumbling or blasting in addition to the anodizing. I’ve no clue where to send it. Any recommendations would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Troy (@tws777) on instagram is a super amazing guy to work with. Check out his IG for an idea of what he can do - the sky is the limit. Would be cool to do something 2 tone with the EZC. (The center line in the scale a contrasting color that matched the clip) Been planning to grab one of these from MBK - might just have to play with some anodizing on it myself! :)

Troy (@tws777) on instagram is a super amazing guy to work with. Check out his IG for an idea of what he can do - the sky is the limit. Would be cool to do something 2 tone with the EZC. (The center line in the scale a contrasting color that matched the clip) Been planning to grab one of these from MBK - might just have to play with some anodizing on it myself! :)
Thank you. I’ll give him a shout. Cheers

Just got a Laconico EZC from Monterey Bay Knives. I’d like to see about anodizing the Ti scales in a bronze finish that mimics that of the Massdrop Keen. I assume it would require some tumbling or blasting in addition to the anodizing. I’ve no clue where to send it. Any recommendations would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Personally curious if you find someone to accomplish this. I've had the exact same thought (I have a plain bronze Keen and an EZC, and think the bronze tumbled finish would look great). I've been able to anodize to bronze that looks good by myself, but only for a plain flat finish.

Personally curious if you find someone to accomplish this. I've had the exact same thought (I have a plain bronze Keen and an EZC, and think the bronze tumbled finish would look great). I've been able to anodize to bronze that looks good by myself, but only for a plain flat finish.
I did. PM me and I’ll give you his contact info. He did bronze tumble on the scales with a bronze satin on the groove, the hardware, and the clip. It looks great.

Back