• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another Barkeep! SOLD

Blasted Hill Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good evening everyone!

I am offering up another Barkeep. This knife has been one of my most successful designs over the years. I originally made it for cutting limes and lemons, or anything else that a Bartender might need to cut. The model was a hit and eventually people started using them as cheese slicers and even EDC knives.

The Barkeep is 6 inches long with a 2.5 inch cutting edge. I put a hollow grind on these knives and they are razor sharp. This Barkeep is made from 52100 steel, with a molten finish!

This particular Barkeep is dressed up in Blue Micarta scales with Black Marble G-10 bolsters and copper pins. It has Royal Blue vulcanized paper liners. This Barkeep is $OLD shipped USA.

I accept PayPal F&F, money order or personal check. Thank you for considering my work. Questions and comments are always welcome. Please follow me on Instagram as well @blastedhillknives.

Thanks!

Mike

6504C115-578C-4F34-B4F3-7B1FC8F1B52A.jpeg

Last edited:
Ha ha - quick draw. I was just lucky enough to log on and see your post.

Hey Mike.
I believe I bought a Morris friction knife from you. Please ship to my address on the paypal receipt. I am kinda guy shy about using PPFF after getting burned for $400+ by a scammer, but since I previously purchased from you I felt safer.

Thanks.
Dennis

Hey Mike.
I believe I bought a Morris friction knife from you. Please ship to my address on the paypal receipt. I am kinda guy shy about using PPFF after getting burned for $400+ by a scammer, but since I previously purchased from you I felt safer.

Thanks.
Dennis
I’m sorry but I only see your name on PayPal, not an address. If you feel more comfortable, you can send your info to my email which is the same as my PayPal address.

Hey Mike.

Thanks.
Dennis
In Mike We Trust!

Sorry to hear about that scammer. That would be enraging

Back