Another blade related way to support our troops

I want to start by saying two things. First I tried to email admin to make sure that this post would not incur anyones wrath or be against site rules and I have not been answered. If this steps on anyones toes I'm sorry. The bottom line is I think this is a great thing and I want to spread the word to other knife nuts. If this post violates any sort of forum rule then please let me know if there is a way to let the BF members know about it as I'd still like to spread the word.
Secondly I do not work for, am not employed by or related to Laci Szabo. I'm just a fan who thinks this is cool.
Moving on to the knife related stuff.

For those of you who didn't catch it in the "What's new" Forum, Laci Szabo has come out with two new blades, "The American" and "The Hells Canyon Survival knife". In a recent conversation with Ren of Szaboinc I was advised that if you purchase "The American" Laci will donate one in your name to an American soldier.
So basically buy one and a soldier gets one free. I think it's pretty damn cool of Laci and Plan to purchase one as soon as I'm cought up with the rest of my purchases.
Again I do not work for Laci, I'm not trying to sell any knives with this post. I just want to put the word out that should you decide to purchase this knife one will be donated in your name to a soldier.
The knife may be found at www.szaboinc.com under the heading "New"

*crossing my fingers and hoping to hell admin doesn't slam me*

Back