• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another Delica disappears.

From my understanding of the events, @MississippiRifleman is in a real s#it-hole doing a job that might not be on people’s top-ten list.

1. I hope he’s ok.
2. I’m willing to give him the benefit of doubt until something else is conclusively demonstrated.
3. Nevertheless, it’s a bummer one of the best threads on BFC is stalled out.
4. @MostMenAreRuthless is awesome!

I can’t imagine someone selling there reputation over a used delica. Especially a half serrated one.

I agree, let’s give him the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise with clear evidence (seeing said delica on eBay or similar)

From my understanding of the events, @MississippiRifleman is in a real s#it-hole doing a job that might not be on people’s top-ten list.

1. I hope he’s ok.
2. I’m willing to give him the benefit of doubt until something else is conclusively demonstrated.
3. Nevertheless, it’s a bummer one of the best threads on BFC is stalled out.
4. @MostMenAreRuthless is awesome!

I really don't think this is an incident of theft either.
But the thread is dead without the main player in motion.

Cam.

I think you need to lock this until he surfaces. If he is indeed deployed/working overseas he might not even have access or time to post and explain.

Back