Another Koyote

Found this pic of Christof's " 'stead knife " here in the forum. I really like it. Anybody else like, dislike, or ever seen this one. Mike:D

Attachments

• steadknife.jpg
    steadknife.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 184
Awesome:thumbup: I don't believe that I have seen a Koyote blade that I didn't like. I look at the website and keep reminding myself that I have been out-of-control lately....

Awesome:thumbup: I don't believe that I have seen a Koyote blade that I didn't like. I look at the website and keep reminding myself that I have been out-of-control lately....

Don't feel bad, alot of us steel-junkies get that "outa control" feelin sometimes:D:cool:

I think that is his current personal EDC that he recently made.

It is my current EDC. I've got a few more in progress. The handle shape has worked out very well, and I like the "front half of a leuku" blade profile a lot. I thought I might miss the rear straight part of a leuku blade but I don't at all for a small general purpose blade.

Ya Know Christof, regarding our conversation the other day. . . I may want to change my mind. I had forgotten about this blade/ package.

Would one similar to this be available as an option?

I would need a carry option for my prybaby :thumbup: flashlight no, pen yes :thumbup:

Please let me know in the email you owe me:)

-Todd

sure thing. I'll get an email off in a bit. I have more steel for both types coming in soon and it looks like I'll be doing up a batch fo each

Here's the latest. I should start (or take over this) a thread for these like the convex EDC thread.

326-0001.jpeg

326-0002.jpeg

326-0004.jpeg

326-0005.jpeg

326-0008.jpeg

why do you make so beautiful knives ;-)?

thanks!

I love it when I get one finished up like this.

Now, take it to the show or start putting these up here on BF first? I have enough show stock and have another red handle almost ready for that event

thanks!

I love it when I get one finished up like this.

Now, take it to the show or start putting these up here on BF first? I have enough show stock and have another red handle almost ready for that event

I am thinking neither my friend. . . hint, hint ;)

The tomato (tomato, right?) looks like a winner!

:thumbup:

H

Christof is definitely my favorite knife maker at the moment. Too bad I'm poor.:(

Back