Another Little Announcement...

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Feb 17, 2019.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    We've had some customers get a little frustrated with communication lately, I feel the need to explain why.
    We have a brand new Grandson in the house, one month old now, and he is one heck of a personality!!
    Lack of sleep and time sitting at the computer has caused us to lag a bit on communication. Hard to type with one hand. ;) I do apologize for that, but it is what it is.
    We're starting to develop a system that allows more time for each of us, but its still in the beginning stages, so please bear with us.
    I will post a pic of the little monster soon, or if your familiar with my Facebook account there are already a few there, and will be on my Armoralleather account there soon as well.

Thanks again for all the support!!! We really really really appreciate it, especially feeding another mouth, a rather noisy one as well. :D

David Lennon, LMT66, duramax and 2 others like this.
  2. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Hey,, congrats on the Grandson !!!!!!

leatherman likes this.