Another New Toy

Finally got around to finishing this guy up
mypictures1968.jpg

Valuable lesson learned about the long handle,you don't choke up on it
mypictures1969.jpg

Because when you do that and you stradle the hand with your leg's
mypictures1971.jpg

What handle you ain't holdin on to smack's you right where you don't wanna be smacked
mypictures1972.jpg

I'm gonna go pack the Jewel's in some is now:jerkit:

Hey Steve, I like that Beauty "A Whole Lot" Is this a Customer Order ? You did a great job on this one all the way around It's got that Norse/Viking look to It, Excellent Work on the Handle, And I wouldnt choke up on It let that Beauty Chop !

Oh I forgot to add If those Long Handle's fit your Standard Hawk Head, I'll take 5 Of them !

Last edited:
Hey Steve, I like that Beauty "A Whole Lot" Is this a Customer Order ? You did a great job on this one all the way around It's got that Norse/Viking look It, Excellent Work on the Handle, And I wouldnt choke up on It let that Beauty Chop !

Oh I forgot to add If those Long Handle's fit your Standard Hawk Head, I'll take 5 Of them !
Not a custom order,was forged here awhile back for a friend and now he's changed his mind to go with one of the Poll Hammer Hawk's,the handle is my regular teardrop and 2 day's worth of shapin and sanding time's 5,i'll send you a bill-but set down before you open it better yet lay down

Not a custom order,was forged here awhile back for a friend and now he's changed his mind to go with one of the Poll Hammer Hawk's,the handle is my regular teardrop and 2 day's worth of shapin and sanding time's 5,i'll send you a bill-but set down before you open it better yet lay down

LOL I knew you had some Work In that Handle ! I was just Wishing, Now I wish I had the Money to Buy That Beauty !

Awesome Steve. I love it! I got a good laugh from your tutorial about why not to choke up on a long-handled hawk too.

Awesome Steve. I love it! I got a good laugh from your tutorial about why not to choke up on a long-handled hawk too.

I'M laughing with you now,hour and a half ago it was'nt so funny.Seem's like the older you get the more sensitive they get-must have something to do with gravity:eek:

Sounds like you were all choked up in more ways then one Steve! Great looking pc. I need to get me one of those.

Back