• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another Price Drop! - Peña Front Flipper, Curt Haaland “Freehill Blades”, Fisk MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsega51

Gold Member
“I’ll take it” does not guarantee you the knife.

US only at the moment.

1. SOLD: Jerry Fisk MS Hunter-

8670 steel and stag with a stainless guard. 4-3/4” blade, 9-3/8” OAL. Jerry said he made this sometime in the early 90’s and it’s in great condition still. There’s a few faint handling marks here and there (tang area), but it doesn’t appear to have ever been used. Sheath is in great condition with just a few spots as well, the loop is still nice and tight and was made by Kenny Rowe.

I think this one was admired and never carried. It’s just sat in my display and done the same thing. Jerry’s knives are very hard to get and while this is an older knife, it’s still marked with his MS title.

2. Curt Haaland Freehill Blades Integral - reposted

01 steel and maple burl scales, integral design with a tapered tang. 4” blade, 8-7/8” OAL. The tang and integral bolster are mirror polished while the blade was given a hand rubbed finish creating a nice contrast. Curt doesn’t usually finish his knives this way and said he’s only done it a few times. Stainless handle pins and lanyard tube. Never carried or used, knife and sheath are still like new and as received from Curt.

Link to Curt’s IG page for a video of the knife

3. Traded: Peña Lanny Clip Front Flipper - $8̶3̶5̶, Traded!

CPM154, barbed wire micarta with canvas bolsters and black liners. This knife is in new condition, not carried or used to cut anything. Flips easily, locks up solid. Excellent quality like expected from Peña. From what I can find, these have been discontinued.

(don’t mind the oil on the blades)
Xp5OGie.jpg

og5qXLA.jpg

3N2NZa7.jpg

leIrmDM.jpg

Ccq9XGj.jpg

y26hJv7.jpg

0WQPhDK.jpg

rd83lb0.jpg

VvG3sZl.jpg

Last edited:
Both remaining knives are still available! Use that stimulus money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back