• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another Purge.. all INFI, with pants. ALL SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

luethge

Platinum Member
Some very light users for sale. Prices are inclusive of shipping & PayPal G/S fees. All knives are still available unless otherwise noted. I try to update the post within 5 min of any sale. If it’s listed with a price in RED, it’s available.

IMG_5098.jpg IMG_5100.jpg IMG_5099.jpg

SOLD Busse Tank Buster - 380.00 : Choil-less, Magnum black micarta, Jungle green coating. Knife is a catch and release. The knife was purchased here, new old stock. I stropped the edge lightly, cut some paper, cut my finger, carved 1 pine stick. Edge is original besides the strop, sharp. I will send this one to its new home in a Gossman sheath (the fit is not perfect. I would not run as fast as I could or hang upside down. The sheath is sturdy and almost new though. With the addition of a rivet and wet molding the sheath could be made be just right. It works as is though).

SOLD Busse HOG Badger $ 290.00 : Combat grade INFI, black coating with light wear from mild use, Tan micarta scales (reddish, almost burgundy after oil). The knife has been gently sharpened on diamond plates at factory angle ~ 20 degrees per side, user sharp. The knife will come in a newer model Spec ops sheath, lightly molded liner for left hand carry. The sheath can easily be molded for right hand carry with a blow dryer and some patience (and coffee). there are a couple spots of coating missing around the rear talon / lanyard hole.

SOLD Busse SOB Competition finish $ 425.00
: Competition finish INFI, Tiger hyde linen micarta scales. As received this knife was mint "new old stock". The original edge was nice to look at, did not cut butter though. I sent this SOB to Mr Josh down at Razor Edge Knives for a tune up. The knife has been Reprofiled to about 17 degrees per side, 20 degree micro bevel added. This knife really is razor sharp. Ive cut a small amount of meat with this one, its like a scalpel. The sheath is a new Buy Brown, left hand drain. Ive got about $125 more than my asking price into this one..
*the sheath had a small bit of rattle , problem was solved by dropping a 3/4 inch piece of para cord into it.

IMG_5102.jpg
IMG_5101.jpg

SOLD SYKCO AR 9.5 $ 450.00 : INFI steel, 5/16 thick. Catch / Release (I will be kicking myself for this one). I opened the box, held the Alpha regulator and could not resist chopping a 2x4 (two hacks only, I was in my kitchen). The knife has been stropped once, 2 chops into soft wood. There is barely any coating wear visible. The Sheath just arrived a few days ago from Mr D. Brown, its perfect (left hand drain). This thing is a MONSTER.

*Id prefer USA shipping on these, Canada is not out of range though (PM please).
*18 + ONLY.
*Please understand, and respect your local / state laws.
*Please ask questions via PM, not in the thread.
*If more pictures are required, just ask.
*Im not looking for any trades (besides a winkler "ranger hawk / axe").

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS !

Last edited:
Forgot about this one..

IMG_5109.jpg
IMG_5110.jpg
IMG_5111.jpg

ARMORAL LEATHER sheath for a ASH1 fat $ 80.00 OBO SOLD : Sheath is used. The sheath is in really good condition. The sheath was on a ASH1 with reg scales (looks as though it was made for one with Magnum scales though). The Sheath is a really nice dark brown, the Ray skin is a nice green. If I was right handed, id keep this one. If my price is off, make an offer.

Thank you for reading through this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back