• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another scam brand?

It's not a 'scam' inasmuch as they will send you a knife shaped piece of metal with a place for your hand..

But did you really need to ask? Does anyone? 40 dollar damascus on ebay.. has to be legit, right?
Stop with the attempt at irony, many folks do NOT get it at all. There are numerous "Old Knife Forger Dudes" at my several local gun shows, all with at least three tables full of nice looking Damascus knives and sheaths that smell funny. Huge, poorly finished and fitted blades, with nothing but a fantasy comic book picture as their only design inspiration. "Beautiful Damascus steel, fellas!" "Sure, I make 'em, every last one!" You bet...
Some people just want to believe, so let 'em...

That Murt Art guarantee:
"MATERIAL & HARDNESS ARE GUARANTEED [to be]"
"up to 58 HRS on Rockwell scale[0-58]"
"High Carbon steel"

Something you can really count on.:rolleyes:

It has to a new first of measuring Rockwell hardness in units of time. :D

These scammers have a new eBay name: msedgeknife.

Same knives. Same fractured English.
"UP to 58 HRS...witch holds the sharpness for long time"
"Based in Australia"
"(
Request me) if you are looking anything...."

More "custom" knives from "AUK USA" of Pakistan:

"Sharpness = Sharped (you can further sharpen it according to your taste )"
93u4thT.png

Last edited:
I found an Austrailian religious festival I'm sure the makers attend. I call it The Assembling of Future Darwin Award Winners Amongst Large Carnivores.

"Murt Art, an ePrey seller, now list its knives as being from "Gujranwala, Pakistan," as well as Victoria, Australia, where there is no record of such a business. Funny they would have falsely claimed to be in a continent with no halāl animals.

On the other swine hoof, "AUK USS" (AKA "USA AUK," "philiblades," and "philiblades2,"), which is a Pakistani business claiming to be in Philqadelphia, but has no address, no license, or tax account there, is still out there scamming away.

Owner Siddiq Mohammad U / Siddiq Mohammad F Lol makes perfect sense , not that there's anything wrong with it. :)

THEN WE HAVE "thebladepoint" (AKA "TBP") - no origin stated but ships from "Jersey City"

"Custom" -- but "Please note the knife / sheath make look slightly different than the one shown in the pictures due to the nature of the product (bone, wood, horn) may look different but the quality of the product will be the same." So not custom.

"The sheath is made out leather."

"If you are wishing to purchase more than one item, click 'Add to Basket'"

Seller denies any warranty that he/it owns the item being sold

Lots of "Damascus" knives and stock for sale

Lots of camel bone handles

Those star screw rivets

"We manufacture most of our knives & we also work with some outside vendors within the States, Germany & Pakistan."

Back