Another shocking scan, fixed blade

Here's a boot knife I just finished for a guy at work...ATS and black canvas micarta...blade is 4.5" and the handle is way shorter than I would made but for some weird reason it is what he wanted:rolleyes:

Attachments

• fb02.jpg
    fb02.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 347
That is not bad.You might get a better pic if you put a cloth over the knife on the scanner.
Keep it up,
Brad

Thanks Brad. Believe it or not it did have a red cloth over it but I had to adjust the buggery out of the thing to see the thong hole!:eek:

I see you have been one very hardworking boy lately, Ferret.

Glad you are having a very lucrative time.

Your blades show great promise.

I like the knives you are putting out Ferret, but I think I would like them even more if I could actually SEE them. Dude, your scanner sucks!:barf: It's irritating to see that you have a new knife to show and when I click on the thread I see something that possibly looks cool but I can't really tell cuz the image is so bad.

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking your knives or you. Just your scanner!:p

fvs.f, thanks for the advice (and the appropriate smiley too). You are right...I've gotta reign in that "ooh ooh its finished, show someone" feeling and take some decent photos the old fashioned way...FWIW, my wife has hinted that I'll be getting a digital camera for me birthday :D so I can satisfy that immediate need to post with good pics and stop making folks :barf: :)

:D :D :D :D
Oh to have a digital camera! I want/need one sooooo bad! The scanner is starting to get me down. Just to limited as to how you can show your knives.:(
You are a lucky rodent to have a wife like that!:)

Back