Another Snody newbie

I keep a short list of makers I want to buy from when I get the money... I guess you could call it the "Money List." From what I've seen Snody is at the top! Looking forward to at least drooling over the virtual knife show.

I keep a short list of makers I want to buy from when I get the money... I guess you could call it the "Money List." From what I've seen Snody is at the top! Looking forward to at least drooling over the virtual knife show.

I feel ya maing :thumbup:

Your in good company and welcome here with us,, Mang..

As a maker I am always flattered to be on someones Money List,,,

Yep Horton you're still on it too. ;) some day maybe a short sword or axe for zombie choppin.

Welcome ta Snody Land,,,,,,,,short swords and hand axes work real good on crackhead car-jackers too ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rofl

Hey man.

$nody's the only one on my list lately.. all other purchases are production knives.. I figure if I'm going to spend money on someething high-end custom, I'm gonna make it $nody... Hope to get the chance to soon!

ross, I'm kinda the same... Most of the others on my list are really just pipe dreams for now, like some crazy whacked-out Airkat folder. I don't know why I like them.

Back