Another way of viewing the forum shows too much

Moderators/Admins,

I noticed that there's another way to view the forums which is much more office/work environment friendly, but also noticed that it shows too much here (like The Cove without asking for a user ID).
Anyway, please PM me so I can provide the link and maybe something can be done about the restricted forums. The way of viewing it via the link is really usefull for office/work environments ;) because it doesn't show pictures and logo's etc. It's only plain text.

Ted

Ted Voorde said:
Moderators/Admins,

I noticed that there's another way to view the forums which is much more office/work environment friendly, but also noticed that it shows too much here (like The Cove without asking for a user ID).
Anyway, please PM me so I can provide the link and maybe something can be done about the restricted forums. The way of viewing it via the link is really usefull for office/work environments ;) because it doesn't show pictures and logo's etc. It's only plain text.

Ted

Ted,

I think I know which mode you're talking about and I use that mode for when I'm browsing with a PDA.

Even though you don't notice the login, the page is compiled using your previous cookie information - so if you logout in the "normal" view then you won't see the hidden forums in the PDA view either. (You just saw them because you were logged in)

Back