Another Wee Tad O' Smoke

For The Duck - He lines up at 0600 Eastern tomorrow for more knee surgery (yeah, yeah, THAT knee, from the "locked" door at the Fla. Khonvention) :rolleyes: He says he will be first in line, and therefore it can't be serious or it would mess up the rest of their schedule. Knowing that after previous surgeries, he gave martial arts demos, lessons, and a couple of matches on a partially healed knee, they may have put him up early so as to have time to find all the bits and pieces still floating around.
Gotta love the rare individual, sometimes just because they're so damn rare.

HEE.

Isn't that what the Duck would say?:D

Good luck Tsimi!!!!:)

Been tellin' him to take it easy ... over and over and over. He just says "HEE". Bro, did you ever notice how pain makes him giggle? :eek:

Good to hear from Walosi, and here's hoping for the Duck to be quacking happily soon.

munk

Walosi said:
Bro, did you ever notice how pain makes him giggle? !:eek:
Yeah, but I've often wondered if it wasn't a put on thing just for spite.:rolleyes: ;) :D

Aardvark, The DUCK is more than just a -little- kinky.:eek:

Best of luck to the Duck:) On the other hand, all of you Durba fanatics could raid his cave in his weakened state;)

Jake

Good luck Tsimi :)

I think we should all chip in and buy him a 12" khukuri--he LOVES them so! :rolleyes: :p :D

Pinch a nurse (or 2--female's only!) for me!! :D

Had to add the "female" part because a friend of mine is in nursing school...he said the ratio of women to men is heavenly 90% women :eek:

Jim, take it easy and don't be kicking down any doors anytime soon. You want to let your knee heal this time. ;)

Heber

Prayers sent..

give it time to heal this time around! Don't go all quackers or anything.

Waddling around on a bad knee can be a bummer.

Back