• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anso Sheepsfoot

Well I hate to do this, but I need to let go of my first ever custom knife. The knife is a sheepsfoot pattern by Jens Anso made from RWL-34 steel with ironwood scales. It is one of a kind and those of you who follow his work know that he does not make these anymore, unfortunately. I have carried and enjoyed this knife quite a bit, but lately it has been sitting on a shelf. I need the money so hopefully someone else can enjoy it now. I would rate it a 9/10 condition wise. It is still as nice as the day I bought it.

I am asking SPF shipped USPS Priority Mail including insurance. I accept paypal and USPS money order. First unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread followed by a PM for payment info gets the knife. I do have it advertised in multiple places, so I reserve the right to end this sale at any time. I will try my best to honor the person who claims it first.

DSC_0047.jpg

P1010700.jpg

P1010701.jpg

P1010702.jpg

P1010703.jpg

Last edited:
Is the sheath meant to ride in the back pocket? No clip or anything on it?

The sheath has a loop on the reverse side. Sorry, I should have included a photo. I will go take one.

P1011136.jpg

Last edited:
Back