Any Buck Christmas tins this year?

I almost posted this question earlier this morning. It’s been a tough year I wonder if this is one of the things that fell by the wayside.

I almost posted this question earlier this morning. It’s been a tough year I wonder if this is one of the things that fell by the wayside.
yep, that's my thought too. i havent looked but someone here has and would have posted if they found, I'd think.

I guess 2020 has put a lot of stuff on hold. I was thinking, did not only Walmart, but also Sam’s Club used to offer Bucks at Christmas? I think they even had 119’s as a Christmas special a few years back.

I’ve seen pictures of them in the past but I don’t think I’ve seen any in person except a very small one at Walmart a few years ago. I once bid on one in an online auction that looked nice and had some nice knives but it went for a higher price than I was willing to go. Other than that I just haven’t seen many Buck tins around this area.

I watched a Cutlerylover video where he browsed the Walmart Christmas deals and they had a number of Buck gift tins.
Mostly modern type imports of no interest to me, but they were right along the lines of what I've seen online in previous years.
I don't recall ever actually seeing any Buck Christmas tins in person though, Ozark trail Kershaw and Schrade for sure but I don't remember anything from Buck.

Yes, there were two at the local WalMart last week. I picked up the fake stag, 373 Trio and 379 Solo in a display tin. This is the 3rd year for the plastic stag Christmas tins making 6 different knives total. The 2018 and 2019 tins in this series were released thru TSC (Tractor Supply). I also saw a 243/244 combo tin which I did not buy. These are ChinaBucks.
373.379.WM Combo.jpeg 243.244 WalMart.Combo.2020.jpeg

Last edited:
I am sort of thankful there have been no good tins lately. I bought so many of the 110 ones and the one year with the 112. I have to sell them off one day. I have them sealed still and they take up too much room.....

Back