Any contact info for Peter Marzitelli?

I have a Peter Marzitelli folder, and I am considering sending it in for a "tuneup", but I can't find any contact information for him.

Does anyone out there have contact information for him?

Also, does anyone own any Marzitelli folders? If so, what do you think of them?

dogman,

Oh yes, that's excellent! Thanks much for that link. Strangely, or not, there is no email address. I guess I'll have to call on the phone, to see about sending a knife to him for a tuneup.

Does anyone know if he offers this service?

I've talked to Peter on several occasions and yes I believe he does take knives in for tune ups. I think he expects it because of the way he "dis-assembly proofs" his knives.

He is really a great guy and will bend over backwards to help you.

I know he just got his web page up and it's being maintined by someone other than himself, so he does not have access to e-mail.

Every time I've ever called him he answered the phone so I would use that method.

Have to Chime in on Marzitelli. Just got one of his folders the other day and love it. I'm tempted to treat it as a display sort of piece but want to carry it as a user. It's a tactical folder and I'd primarily use if defensively (if ever needed) but also to cut stuff. So I'm planning on getting another to sort of have one as a show off and have one as a carrier.

I like his designs a lot, and find him more affordable than some other makers I like, but feel his have more value (to me at least) for the money.

I look forward to seeing more of his stuff and when he is really hot and overpriced, I'll have already had my goodies. I done know him and have bought mine from a dealer, but recommend him anyway.

I did call and talk with Peter, and he had no problem at all with me sending in the knife for a tuneup. He seems to be a very friendly and helpful guy, and his work is outstanding.

I sent off the knife today via registered mail, and so now I will just anxiously await the return.

Back