Any future pre orders ?

More like a toque perched on a can of beer.

I suppose it depends on what part of the true north, strong and free you are from. Maybe here in BC it should be a specific type of leaf, named after the common name for undesired plants in a lawn or garden?

I suppose it depends on what part of the true north, strong and free you are from. Maybe here in BC it should be a specific type of leaf, named after the common name for undesired plants in a lawn or garden?

Now, now, let's not disrespect my state's humble happy-helper and it's next big source of sales tax income, when (not if) a November election referendum passes, the source for rope that helped the Allies win WWII and the REAL source of the famous Muhammad Ali quote, the "Rope a Dope"!

Hah, nice. I can't partake, but my wife'd agree with you ;)

Whereabouts in our fair province are ya? I'm up in Squamish.

Now, now, let's not disrespect my state's humble happy-helper and it's next big source of sales tax income, when (not if) a November election referendum passes, the source for rope that helped the Allies win WWII and the REAL source of the famous Muhammad Ali quote, the "Rope a Dope"!

Nothing wrong with industrial hemp. Unless of course you are in the cotton industry.

Hah, nice. I can't partake, but my wife'd agree with you ;)

Whereabouts in our fair province are ya? I'm up in Squamish.

I grew up in Squampton. Well garibaldi highlands to be exact. I'm out in the Valley now. We tried to buy a place up there last year. Yeahhhhh not gonna happen.

Back