Any idea why CRK Large Inkosi Insingos are rarely available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spillproof

Platinum Member
The titles says it all.
Why is every other CRK iteration more prevalent than Inkosi Insingos?

They rarely come up on the exchange and I haven't seen a new one available from online vendors for at least a year. Want a small Sebenza 31? They're EVERYWHERE.

But PJ Large Inkosi Insingos just don't come up.

ETA:
I know I could put up a WTB thread.
It's more of a general Why?

Last edited:
My free opinion: Most people who buy them don't resell them and also retailers have a harder time keeping them in-stock due to demand. IMO, they are the best current CRK. Opinion, not fact. :cool:

CRK runs Knives in batch’s. There has only been 1 run of PJ Insingo Inkosi Magnacut made to my knowledge and they are very popular. It’s no different than all the models. Its been a couple years since L PJ 31 were in stock as they are now and the Zaan sells out in moments every drop.

It's the only Inkosi I own...and I was happy to find one with an Insingo blade. The Insingo being my overall favorite.
But, I would say that in the real world, if it's "better", it's only incrementally better. I think the large 31 Insingo gives it a run for the money in virtually any category.

(I know some folks have strong feelings about this, and I am not trying to refute them, only speaking from my own perspective as a fan of CRK, but not a fanboy or boi, whichever is the proper terminology.)

I wouldn't get rid of either incarnation.

It's the only Inkosi I own...and I was happy to find one with an Insingo blade. The Insingo being my overall favorite.
But, I would say that in the real world, if it's "better", it's only incrementally better. I think the large 31 Insingo gives it a run for the money in virtually any category.

(I know some folks have strong feelings about this, and I am not trying to refute them, only speaking from my own perspective as a fan of CRK, but not a fanboy or boi, whichever is the proper terminology.)

I wouldn't get rid of either incarnation.
Boi

ctClIG3.jpg

Well a forum member made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I have a PJ Inkosi Insingo (S35vn) coming next week!

I seriously did not start this thread thinking this is how today would end. You rotten people fix all my problems! Surely with this new-to-me Insingo I will finally be complete.

The pj's in all forms are hard to come by new. The zaans are even harder to find new. Nothing more infuriating than having the money but can't find the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back