Any Interest In A Run Of Keychain Companions?

JK Knives

Here`s a little one you can always have with you, if you have your keys, you have your blade. 3 3/4" overall, with a 1 3/4" cutting edge. This one is a two finger grip. These will come with a kydex sheath for your keychain, or if you prefer, I can do two eyelets at the bottom for neck carry. These will be
3/32" thick. With no handles price will be $50.00, with handles $60.00.

2v96v0p.jpg

John, Look at my picture and see if I have one of those. If there is not one there then that may be the one that I think is missing. If I don't have one, I probably need one.

I forgot the names of some of mine.:eek:

You have one, top left in photo. I can`t remember what you are missing either :confused:

I am not sure that I am missing one but if I am it's a small one like that. I would like a kydex sheath for that one. The Companion that is. Would you need the knife to do that?

I probably would, as I make each knife one at a time, no two are exactly the same.

I think if I do any of these they will be a little different. The handle would be ground a little higher on the bottom by the blade to provide more of a guard.

Sounds great. I need to make some money. I need a couple of these.
John, I hope you are feeling better. I'm in Southern Illinois today and the windchill is nuts. I hear it's a lot colder where you are. Stay warm.

It`s -25 here with the wind chill. Where you at in southern Illinois? We are going down near Carbondale at the end of the month to visit the inlaws.

I have been running from Mt Vernon to St Louis and back. Tomorrow I will be going to Effingham then Danville and then I don't know.
Take care, stay out of the cold.

I have been running from Mt Vernon to St Louis and back. Tomorrow I will be going to Effingham then Danville and then I don't know.

We actually go to Du Bois, it`s about 25 miles SW of Mount Vernon, and about 14 miles north of Du Quoin, population of 250! Great place to shoot my guns, they have a little over 225 acres, about half of it woods, with a 10 acre lake. We will be down there the 28, 29, and come home on the 30th.

As soon as it gets above 0 degrees, I`m going to do a "mock up" of how I envision the improved model, and post a picture of it and the sheath.

We actually go to Du Bois, it`s about 25 miles SW of Mount Vernon, and about 14 miles north of Du Quoin, population of 250! Great place to shoot my guns, they have a little over 225 acres, about half of it woods, with a 10 acre lake. We will be down there the 28, 29, and come home on the 30th.
Sounds like fun. I'm just passing through as always. I have no idea where I'll go next. Hopefully somewhere warm. This cold weather is making me use a lot of fuel to keep warm.
I can't wait to see your new Keychain Companion. I think it is a fantastic idea. I'm surprised all of us don't have one on our keychains yet.

I will send you that knife to make the Kydex Sheath. Also that Bark River for a new handle. The old one is cracked. It screams for Purple Heartwood.:)

i love effingham! mostly for the name.i pass through there alot when i go to KY from OK.

Did you guys know that when the old Blackjack Knives were made in the U.S.A. they were made in Effingham? There is also supposed to be a good knife shop in one of the truck stops there, don`t know which one.

Back