• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Any interest in Kydex Neck Sheath for Kershaw Leek?

batosai117

Gold Member
Hello there, Julian from J's Knives-N-More here,

I was thinking about ordering about a dozen or so of these and figured I ask if there would be any real interest in getting a kydex neck sheath that is specially made for the Kershaw Leeks.

Kydex sheath securely fits Kershaw Ken Onion Leeks for hands free carry. Lanyard included. Fits models K1660, K1660ST, K1660CKT, K1660CKTST, K1660VIB, K1660VIBST

RAM1660.jpg

I would sell these for $4.00 each plus $5.00 for priority shipping with confirmation/tracking. So in the end it would be $9.00 to receive one to your door.

Please post here to show if you would be interested. Paypal would be fine for these. If/when anyone shows interest I'll most likely order these on February 2nd, which is this coming monday.

Have a great weekend, J.

do these open the blade as you pull them out?

i'll take one if you can lower shipping prices :)

do these open the blade as you pull them out?

i'll take one if you can lower shipping prices :)

It's a weight and time issue. I have read up that First class mail is 13 ounces or less and that includes the weight of the box as well. Plus, I prefer to use Priority and have the necessary packaging for it.

I would like one or two.

I thank both of you for your interest :thumbup: Of course for multiple orders I will combine shipping. However many are ordered they are $4 each, and a one time fee of $5 for shipping priority with confirmation tracking.

Thanks again, J.

Okay fellas, I have 5 of these coming in and I should have them in hand Saturday. That means that they are ready to be shipped Monday if anyone is still interested.

Thanks for looking, J.

Alright, they came in today!!! I had to chase the postman down because he left one of those papers on my door and didn't bother to knock and wait for me to answer :grumpy: So I followed him to the post office and got the package :D

I have/had 5 in hand, two are sold and ready to ship off tomorrow :thumbup:

There are 2 remaining for those who are interested. They are $4 each and a one time price of $5 for priority shipping with confirmation/tracking.
Example: 1 = $4+$5 shipping = $9.00, 2 = $8+$5 shipping = $13.00, 3 = $12+$5 = $17.00

Paypal preferred for these, but MO's are welcome :)

Last edited:
Okay guys/gals, one of these will be on hold, so I have a dedicated 2 ready to go if anyone is interested :thumbup:

Thanks for looking :)

I have one of these. It's a nice little sheath.

leek01.jpg

leek02.jpg

Oh, and no, it does not open the knife as the knife is withdrawn.

Last edited:
Hey Phil, thanks for the real photos :thumbup:

I wish I had a leek, 'cause if I did I would be really tempted to keep one of these :D

Any chance of doing a run for spyderco knives?

Any chance of doing a run for spyderco knives?

I'll check to see if those exist right now :)

So far no luck :grumpy: Only things that come close would be if a custom maker did a run......that would be nice too :D

Last edited:
These are sold out at the moment, but I can very easily order as many more as needed.

These come ready for either the Kershaw Leeks, or Scallions.

Thank you all for your support, J.

If you make another order, I'll take 2

Hey there, I didn't see this posted before or I would have responded a lot sooner :)

I'll try to place an order on monday and slip some of these in :thumbup:

I will be sure to email/post here when they arrive to see if you are still interested. Thank you for your support.

Have a great weekend, J.

Back