ANY REATE-MADE THUMB STUD KNIVES OTHER THAN CHAVES?

I too would probably consider the Chaves model if it didnt have that ridiculously huge and obnoxious skull pocket clip... Does anyone really like that? lol

District 9

Don't think it's in production anymore but you can find them used from time to time. Saw one in the exchange today.

District 9

Don't think it's in production anymore but you can find them used from time to time. Saw one in the exchange today.

No. I have one of these. Those are blade stops, not thumb studs...just like the Torrent. Nearly impossible to open with them (a little easier with the Torrent). Thanks, though.

Pretty sure the only model that doesn't have a flipper tab is the Baby Machine.
An eye opener for sure, they should hage a few more options in the lineup.

No. I have one of these. Those are blade stops, not thumb studs...just like the Torrent. Nearly impossible to open with them (a little easier with the Torrent). Thanks, though.
Interesting how in the video he says they function great as thumb studs despite them being blade stops. I don't have one so I dunno.

The other one is the massdrop ochs orca made by reate. The first drop is being delivered this month. I dunno if they re ran another drop, but if they haven't already I think they will run it again in the future. I'm on the list for the first drop. I'm sure youll hear some reviews about it after they get delivered.

Interesting how in the video he says they function great as thumb studs despite them being blade stops. I don't have one so I dunno.

The other one is the massdrop ochs orca made by reate. The first drop is being delivered this month. I dunno if they re ran another drop, but if they haven't already I think they will run it again in the future. I'm on the list for the first drop. I'm sure youll hear some reviews about it after they get delivered.

I have the original. Perhaps, this has been improved on this newer version. Thanks. I will look for this newer version on eBay.

The Reate/Massdrop/Bharrucha Prism is a non-flipper with a hole opener. It's a very impressive knife. I know it's not a stud but the hole operates the same way...with all the benefits of a hole over a stud.
View attachment 1072439

The Reate/Massdrop/Bharrucha Prism is a non-flipper with a hole opener. It's a very impressive knife. I know it's not a stud but the hole operates the same way...with all the benefits of a hole over a stud.
View attachment 1072439

Yes. I have on of these in bronze I got during Massdrop's Black Friday deals for $170. Massdrop sent me the wrong color, so then also refunded $30 (so I paid a grand total of $140).

I have the Baby Machine, also, which is so very much nicer.

I got the Baby Machine recently, and its quickly becoming my new favorite knife. Came absolutely smooth as butter, feels fully broken in. Centering is as perfect as can be and the ergonomics are outstanding.

I got the Baby Machine recently, and its quickly becoming my new favorite knife. Came absolutely smooth as butter, feels fully broken in. Centering is as perfect as can be and the ergonomics are outstanding.

Yep. Way better than the Massdrop Prism, as I stated above.

Check out the Mosier/Kendrick Hybrid Momements if you can find one.

Check out the Mosier/Kendrick Hybrid Momements if you can find one.
Yes. Thank you. I just watched a few video reviews. It looks near perfect for what I'm looking for. Any out there who has a one for sale or trade, let me know. Thanks again.

Back