ANY SERIOUS SOG COLLECTORS OUT THERE?

Hi, I’m new to BF and was courious if there were any SOG Knife Collectors out there. If so, I’d like to connect with you and discuss rare SOGs and basically exchange notes. It has been my experience that collectors can greatly help one another with their collections, so I thought I’d try using BF to reach out. My interest in in discontinued SOG knive as well. If you’re a collector I’d like to hear from you. FYI my collection is rather vast and contains some of the rarest SOGs out there... some 1 of 1s, customs from the factory, early SOG SPECIALTIES, etc. Jay

Last edited:
Anyone like SOG Recondos? There are four different types of blades shown. Specifically, bead blasted, satin, satin TiNi and bead blasted TiNi. Of course, there are a few Recondos, but most of them are X42 Recondos with steel hardness up to HRC62. The grinds are very unique, which makes it exceptionally lethal. On the sidelines are a couple of Team Leaders, Team Leader Survival, NW Rangers and a few others.
View media item 4446

Last edited:
Anyone like SOG Recondos? There are four different types of blades shown. Specifically, bead blasted, satin, satin TiNi and bead blasted TiNi. Of course, there are a few Recondos, but most of them are X42 Recondos with steel hardness up to HRC62. The grinds are very unique, which makes it exceptionally lethal. On the sidelines are a couple of Team Leaders, Team Leader Survival, NW Rangers and a few others.
View media item 4446
Not bad for a beginner!!!! :)

View media item 4446

Nice collection, very impressive! Love my NW Ranger and Team Leader.

Nice collection and while I do like them I favor the old seki leather handled s1's, recons, and also the seki trident model without the leather handle. Do you have pics of them too? Thanks,

Some Seki Classics. The 関 at the bottom reads "Seki" as in Seki City.
DSC_0155.jpg

Last edited:
View media item 4446

I love your knives. I only have one SOG, and I'm looking to buy more but I'm not in to the AUS-8 new ones.

If you manage to stick around, and I pick up a Gold Membership, I'd be more than happy to buy a knife off of you IF you are selling it on the exchange.

Some Seki Classics.
DSC_0155.jpg
Hey KenHash, as I understand, you are the man behind the Hattori collector website. An excellent and VERY informative site. I came across it a few years ago when I was researching the SOG brand. At this point I am a freeloader on this website, and if I am correct, I am not allowed to contact you privately. I would like to contact you to discuss your website but don't feel comfortable doing it in a public forum. I haven't a clue how to do so and definitely don't want to violate any site rules so if you are interested in private discussion and are able to do so I would appreciate your assistance in making it possible.

Dirtydave
On the hattoricollector site, on the left frame at the bottom, you will see a section called "Hattori Knife of the Year limited editions."
Click on that and scroll down for my address.
Ken

Let's see some Recon pics. That's the one I wish I had bought back in the day but never did.

Dirtydave
On the hattoricollector site, on the left frame at the bottom, you will see a section called "Hattori Knife of the Year limited editions."
Click on that and scroll down for my address.
Ken
Thank you sir. If I found it correctly, You should be receiving a message from me shortly.

That's a nice looking trio but #2 and 4 are what makes me drool. I'd love to score an S1 Macv Sog knife with the leather handle one day. I wouldn't mind a somewhat used one even. For some reason though I haven't seen one around here in quite sometime though, if I remember correctly. Thanks for the great pics really nice.

Some Seki Classics. The 関 at the bottom reads "Seki" as in Seki City.
DSC_0155.jpg

Back