Any Strider fans in the San Antonio/Austin area??

Thinking about doing a show in the next 2 weeks (Feb. 1) in San Antonio...any interest out there???
I'd appreciate the feedback and thanks in advance.
Joe:)

Hey Joe, I'll drive out to S.A. if you're gonna have a PH or MG on the table ;)

I'll even bring some para cord.

MO

You might want to send an e-mail to L.O. Little and tell him what you are planning.

His 'community service' should be just about done by then and the local constables might let him travel. Truth be told, the muttering to himself might strike you odd at first, but the 'debates' are enlightening, and he almost always wins.

He's a Strider client, a Ford truck man and an animal lover. That makes him quite a guy in my eyes. With regular bathing, he's almost fit to take to dinner with educated people. Drop him a line, and lock up your valuables.

..about that animal lover thing?? Nah, never mind.:eek: Anyway I will make sure to keep the "Primo" stuff in the box...Martin and Rex know what I mean.:D Don't you dare tell him Martin..and I can't find my PH anymore. Damn Martin...are you that fast? Whoops, got it ....it WAS next to the MG!:D
Joe

Hello Joe,

Any word on when you may be getting any more Airwings? Please keep me on the list!:)

Eric

THE BOX!

Oh yeah. The one the Brinks truck picks up at the end of the show. Full of Stiders most of us have never even seen.

I promise I gave the MG, PH and that "other" one back with only a little drool on 'em. How many lanyards would I have to tie to get you to part with just one of those :D

MO

Joe, I'm definitely interested, but might not get to come. After all, who would feed all my animals? :D

For the record, here's the critters my wife and I have:

1 Australian Shepherd
1 Blue Heeler
2 black cats
1 black and white cat
8 box turtles, of 3 different species
4 rats (in a cage in my home office)
3 fish
1 stepson (a good kid, really)

There may be more, as my turtles mate constantly when they're not hibernating. We find baby turtles in the back yard several times each summer.

Rex, Thanks for the heads up. :)

Joe, I think I could make it up that weekend. :D You're talking about the Saxet show, right?

...you KNOW I have to pay a lot of money for that intel.;)

Yes...I believe that is a Saxet (funny name till I snapped that it was Texas reversed!) show and no whining if you don't make it!:rolleyes:
Take Care,
Joe

p.s. Wilco.....When is the Austin Show???? Anybody????

Joe, you tempt me to drive over from Houston! :) BTW, I was talking to a knife dealer at one of the HGCA shows, that deals in high-end productions knives as well as customs from Warren Thomas and some others, and he told me he mostly works the San Antonio shows, and ignores most Houston shows, including HGCA, because business is better in San Antone.

...you've got incoming. Interesting shot BTW.

Rex....thanks for the input. I may lighten the load in San Antonio..I'll see what else I've got in the safe.

Joe

Yes...I believe that is a Saxet (funny name till I snapped that it was Texas reversed!) show and no whining if you don't make it!

I believe a couple of shows come to San Antonio. Saxet comes the first weekend of every month. Someone actually had to tell me Saxet was Texas reversed. My only lame defense was that I shouldn't be expected to recognize such things as I'm not from Texas. :p

Joe, you tempt me to drive over from Houston!

Do it! You know you want to......:D

I may lighten the load in San Antonio..I'll see what else I've got in the safe.

:eek:........:D

Back