**Any word on the Buck Strider SNG?

Thanks for the kind words. We have many more similar folders coming out in the next year and we will have some with G10 handles and S30 etc, but my goal here is to keep from rebuilding what Strider already has and make Strider-Bucks more affordable. There needs to be a good difference in the pricing between the two. Now, we will have some higher end projects to fill the gap, but I want everyone, LCPL or PFC to be able to afford an SB, and still have some high end stuff that the knife gurus will want.

Keep the questions coming.

Strider has them in stock, so order when ready.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh,

What are the dimensions of the SBT?

Blade length, blade width, handle length.

It appears that the blade is a bit larger than the SNG size.

Originally posted by J Rummerfield

Sometime next year we will have versions of the "SNG like knife" catering to more military use and some for everyday carry.

Keep the questions coming guys,

Josh

so does this mean that there will be variations of the SBT coming out next year? Possibly a plain edge model or one with g10? Or does that mean you will come out with a different buck strider collaboration next year?

Not another version of the SBT. It has to remain in its configuration. We are designing some other knives with that same SNG handle profile that will be very affordable. Mick and Duane make the decisions so whatever they decide to do next will be what comes out, provided we want to build it.

thanks,

Josh

I am interested in trying those serrations they look well done. Not the kind that snag but the they seem from the pic to look very well designed and effective. I am not a fan of serrations on knives but was won over by the Strider serrations on my friends BT wet rope parted with easy with them serrations that Strider did on his BT.

It would be cool for Buck to have several versions of the SBT.

Say at three different price points SBT 1,2,3 that kind of thing.

Again I applaud Buck and Strider for coming out with affordable gear for those in harms way.

Strider has them in stock for everyone. Check with them for prices. Our MSRP is $150.00. LEO's and military get a discount.

Spartan,

Down the road we will have some different versions at different price levels, but that will be sometime next year.

Looking at the pic I am thinking it has the same dimensions as a "SNG" from Strider the blade might be slightly bigger in height.

I am looking for full specs also i.e. blade length, overall length open/closed, and blade width.

However I am getting one no matter, its going to be a great knife from Buck/Strider and its going into my pocket as soon as I get it!

I was contemplating getting a mini buck strider as an EDC but I will probably pick up a SBT.

When will the G10/S30V version come out?
How much will this premium model cost?
Is it available with just plain edge?
Is the finish satin, bead blast, or stonewash?

Nonbox,

good questions I was going to ask, too. ;) Hopefully they can be answered at this point of time. :(

I a big fan of the buck strider collaborations. I would love to see a pic of the SBT side by side with a Strider SNG.

I hope the SBT is bigger than the SNG.

Back