Any word on the orange Para 2?

I just wish they would make more of their sprint runs. When they make them only once and in such small quantities I feel like they are only helping the people trying to flip them for profit. I only preordered one orange Para2 because I only had the money for one at the time. Now I want a second one (for myself, not to sell).

I have a CF/S90V Para2 thats worth some insane amount of money Im sure. But if they made another 10,000 tomorrow, Id be perfectly happy even though it would ruin the value of mine. I dont care about the exclusivity, I would rather have the option to purchase a spare at my leisure because I would consider myself a user and an enthusiast.

spyderco's exclusives page says that its ESTIMATED DELIVERY: April 2012........ not April 12th
Hmm I can't believe I missed that, thank you for the correction. Guess I am just so excited to get it I missed that and my mind read what it wanted to read...:eek:

So close I can smell them!!!! Spyderco has been spot on at getting the PM2s out at the beginning of the month that is said on their exclusives page so lets hope this one is no different! Should be getting emails this week guys!

But wheres the blue and green tenacious? spyderco site says feb and march 2012... i don't see them being sold.. so does that mean everything is gonna be pushed back as well?

So close I can smell them!!!! Spyderco has been spot on at getting the PM2s out at the beginning of the month that is said on their exclusives page so lets hope this one is no different! Should be getting emails this week guys!

I found out yesterday that it's going to be about six more weeks before they start shipping out.

But wheres the blue and green tenacious? spyderco site says feb and march 2012... i don't see them being sold.. so does that mean everything is gonna be pushed back as well?

I found one site taking deposits on the blue one and another site listing that they will eventually sell the green ones, but no information on when either one will arrive. I missed the preorders for the various recent PM2's so I thought at least I could get in on the Tenacious.

Beautiful knife, gonna have to buy 2 when they come out and make one a safe queen

yep, prepared to do so. trying to get atleast 1 of every para sprint. glad i got a pre-order in for the green one but wish i didnt miss out on the orange

I wont pay a premium for the orange one, I should be able to find someone to trade me for one as I have two green ones coming!

I'm constantly checking my CC's online statement for this one. I can't wait!

spydie.JPG

Back