Anybody get their Orange Millie yet?

I noticed a few Orange Millies for sale!
They have the old chrome 3 screw clip, too. :)thumbup:big plus IMO)
I almost ordered one but time I got it shipped the price was around 150!
I hope they go down a mite in the next few weeks, as more dealers receive them. That's pretty pricey, so I decided to wait.

I put 2 on order yesterday. I do not know where you went but I will end up paying ~$280 for both of mine w/out shipping.

To bring the cost of shipping per item down I also pulled the trigger on a few other items that I have been wanting. (Izula and RC5).

They may drop in price, but I am not one for shopping. (I know it is a serious character flaw. :D)

STICF

I don't buy from YCS so the cheapest I found was 140.00

I'm really not sure if I want this one or not. The collector in me says GRAB IT! But I don't really want to use it. It's only 600 pcs, and I don't have the money to buy two so I might pass

I've got mine on order from Catamount (thanks Tom!) and should have it beginning of April. Like others are saying Jill, I wouldn't wait too long due to the limited amount made.

Can't wait to get mine!

I think they will be around a couple of months, at least.
Just look how long the F/G Manix was around (I had no problem snaring 5 of those) and they was the only Manix you could buy, as the black was long discontinued before them.
The Military is still available, so they should be available in orange at least as long as the F/G Manix was.
Anyway I'm waiting for my fave dealer to get them, as they are always cheaper there.

Its alright guys.. If they run out, Then I will ,make orange handles for everyone.. Ho,ho,ho.....NOT

Last edited:
I put 2 on order yesterday. I do not know where you went but I will end up paying ~$280 for both of mine w/out shipping.

To bring the cost of shipping per item down I also pulled the trigger on a few other items that I have been wanting. (Izula and RC5).

They may drop in price, but I am not one for shopping. (I know it is a serious character flaw. :D)

STICF

Dang those are the exact knives I've been wanting (RC-5, izula, orange military). Guess I'll have to buy them soon too

I think they will be around a couple of months, at least.
Just look how long the F/G Manix was around (I had no problem snaring 5 of those) and they was the only Manix you could buy, as the black was long discontinued before them.
The Military is still available, so they should be available in orange at least as long as the F/G Manix was.
Anyway I'm waiting for my fave dealer to get them, as they are always cheaper there.

I'm sure your right. They will turn up here on the exchange for a while after that. I just needed to convince myself that I needed it NOW! :D

Tom

I too am waiting for Tom to get his order in. Love the chrome style clip. No stripping needed! In fact, while I'm already breaking the wallet open, why not add another military to the order? Black on black or digi on black? :D

Anybody have a link to a pic or something like that..?

Just for you trimcut. :D

C36GOR_L.jpg

Your the man Josh K... The man.. :D
It looks amazing without a black clip.. Looks like a fine knife for the woods or hunting for sure... Or just to carry like any other pocket knife..:p Just saying..
Its begging to be used.

I ordered one. I've been out of the loop for years, so this is my first Millie. Hopefully there will be a black coated M4 blade with Orange handles for Halloween someday.

I ordered one. I've been out of the loop for years, so this is my first Millie. Hopefully there will be a black coated M4 blade with Orange handles for Halloween someday.

Someday.... when the moon turns to cheese and the sun implodes. About as likely. Not that we can't hope though. :D

Back