anybody have pics of their collection

I've got a few more customs on the way from John at JK knives and a BM 610 that arrived the day after I took these pics. Im proud to say that none of these are "safe queens" they all get carried. some just get carried much more than others.

file-18.jpg

file-20.jpg

file-21.jpg

file-22.jpg

file-23.jpg

Not to seem dumb but I can't see how to add a photo to a post, can anyone help me?
Thanks

Last edited:
Not to seem dumb but I can't see how to add a photo to a post, can anyone help me?
Thanks

Guys - you need to create an account on Photobucket or some other photo sharing website, upload you pic's and then copy/paste the "image code" into your response.

Leeble611 - here's mine:

10-2012.jpg

Z

Not all of my collection, I haven't taken that many yet, after nearly 20 years as a knife nut.

My Spyderco family pic
Spydercofamilypic.jpg

Guys - you need to create an account on Photobucket or some other photo sharing website, upload you pic's and then copy/paste the "image code" into your response.

Leeble611 - here's mine:

10-2012.jpg

Z

those are some good looking blades! whats the average size of them? they look like <8"

Here are most of my fixed blades...kinda shitty pic, couldn't figure out how to get all of them into one decent pic...

fixedcollection.jpg

My Spydies:

Here is my modest collection Spydercos. So far I'm just scratching the surface. So many more to collect!

Here's Tenacious and it's siblings Ambitious, Persistence, and Resilience

IMG_0763.jpg

A flock of Byrds: Cara Cara 2, Meadowlark 2, Raven, Crow, Robin 2, Hawkbill

IMG_0764.jpg

Ethnic series: Navaja, Chokwe, Persian 2, Lum Chinese

IMG_0765.jpg

Little Big knives: Squeak, a pair of Kiwi 3's, Grasshopper, Spin, Jester, Dragonfly, Polywog, Cat, Chicago

IMG_0767.jpg

Endura 4and a pair of Delica 4's

IMG_0768.jpg

Military and Paramilitary 2

IMG_0769.jpg

Some slipjoints: Bob Terzuola, Urban Safety Orange, UK Penknife, Urban Foliage Green

IMG_0770.jpg

Sage 1, Sage 2, and Sage 3 (Sage 4 is inbound)

IMG_0771.jpg

J.D. Smith, Howard Veile, Centofante 4

IMG_0772.jpg

Manix 2, D'allara Drop Point, Superleaf, Cali 3

IMG_0773.jpg

Zulu, P'kal, Native 4

IMG_0774.jpg

The Rescues: Assist, Rescue 93mm, Meadolark 2 Rescue, D'allara Rescue, Cara Cara 2 Rescue, Rescue 79mm, UK Penknife Orange Rescue

IMG_0775.jpg

Last edited:
Omg. Ur my idol. I want to be where you are someday with the spydercos. I have the biggest crush on them

Back