Anybody have this Victorinox pouch?

Railsplitter

Gold Member
I'm thinking about getting a belt pouch for my Super Tinker but I'm not sure if I'll like that method of carry or not. It depends a lot on the thickness of the pouch and the position of the belt loop on the back of the pouch.

Would any of you folks happen to have one of these that could post some side angle views and a pic of the back of the pouch?
https://www.dlttrading.com/swiss-army-medium-swiss-army-knife-belt-pouch

I've done Google Image searches and regular Google searches and I can't find the pics that I'm looking for. I'm hoping someone here can help.

Thanks!

Yes, the info at the bottom of the pic says it will fit the Deluxe Tinker (I carry) which is fatter than the Super Tinker.
Rich;

Yes, the info at the bottom of the pic says it will fit the Deluxe Tinker (I carry) which is fatter than the Super Tinker.
Rich;
Thanks Rich. I was only looking for the Super Tinker in that info and I didn't put two and two together.

I'm thinking about getting a belt pouch for my Super Tinker but I'm not sure if I'll like that method of carry or not. It depends a lot on the thickness of the pouch and the position of the belt loop on the back of the pouch.

Would any of you folks happen to have one of these that could post some side angle views and a pic of the back of the pouch?
https://www.dlttrading.com/swiss-army-medium-swiss-army-knife-belt-pouch

I've done Google Image searches and regular Google searches and I can't find the pics that I'm looking for. I'm hoping someone here can help.
I have a couple of the Vic pouches. Generally well made. No idea about the positioning of the belt loop. Mine are still in their boxes as I don't carry a large/thick SAK and have little use for the pouch. If I carried a thick SAK, it would be in one of their pouches or slid into any kind of pack/bag I might be carrying such as hiking.

Ask DLT.

I always have my sak huntsman in a pouch on the belt. Not victorinox pouch but the same thing really. Fits close to the body, is unobtrusive, easy access. I think the huntsman is a little large for pocket carry, therefore the pouch.

I have like 3 Cordura Spirit pouches that I LOVE (I use them for a few different knives), but I thought I heard that the nylon ones like the one in your link might not be as sturdy (I could be wrong). You might check Amazon reviews.

Unfortunately my favorite inexpensive knife belt pouches for smaller knives (cordura) from a 3rd party maker are DC'ed.

LM and Vic used to have very similar pouches for their smaller knives. They have a belt clip instead of a loop, are mostly leather, but the sides are elastic. I have around 3 (different widths for different Vic sizes) that I used all of the time for my LM Juice and Vic's. I don't use them when I have a really thick leather belt though:
sa33256x1000_1.jpg

Back