Anybody still see Barefoot Simona on this forum?

She was this exquisitely hot gal from the Czech Republic who posted pix of Spydercos and herself all the time, but this was years ago. (I was especially fond of the pic of her w/ the Spyderco Police).

Am I ringing any bells here?

SIMONA!! aka "The Joyful Girl From The Prague" :) :cool: You bet I remember Ms. Simona from the Chech REpublic. I used to chat with her quite a bit over at the Spyderco.com Forum. It's been a while since she's lurked over at that Forum or this one :confused: The lady knew her Spyders for sure.

Also I remember she had a nick-name "Gunting Girl" :D Because she was a very avid fan of the Spyderco Gunting model designed by Mr. Bram FRank :cool:

She is one great photographer to be sure. And the lady really knew her knives well. I truly miss her input over at the Spyderco.com forum. Hopefully she'll make her way back some day.

Simona is still active on the Spyderco.com forum. After the severe heckling she received here because she posted a picture of some girls ass with a photoshopped tattoo (The pirates went crazy went they found out it was not her butt) she left this forum. She never came back. Sad.

Back