Anybody want a 25" AK for $200?

This one is courtesy of the Oh Great Khukuri Vacuum of the North. Here's what he's got to say about it.

===========================================
SANU YCS----OUTSTANDING KNIFE---GREAT DESIGN---I MUST THANK YVSA?SHARPEST ONE I?VE EVER RECEIVED

SANU?16.5 WWII-----WELL DONE?EXCELLENT BALANCE

BURA AK15?--------WELL DONE-----BETTER FIT AND FINISH THAN SOME OF HIS I?VE GOTTEN RECENTLY---AND STRAIGHT?

BIG HAND UBE------EXCELLENT BLADE BY SANU-------I?LL BE TAPERING THE HANDLE-----IT?S A GOOD SIZE---WHOEVER MADE IT JUST MADE IT

STRAIGHT----NEEDS TO HAVE THAT EGG SHAPE TAPERING TOWARD THE BUTT CAP-----I?LL TEST THE HARDNESS LATER OF THESE---

MY ONE DISAPPOINTMENT IS THE 25? AK------IT?S WELL EXECUTED ?SANU MAKES THE STRAIGHTEST BLADE OF ANYONE-----25? EXCELLENT FIT AND FINISH

GREAT HANDLE CAN BE USED ONE OR TWO HANDED-----

BUT IT?S AN----?AK LITE?--------I HAD READ HEBER?S FIELD REPORT ON HIS 25? AK------HAD A ¾ ? SPINE AND WEIGHED 5 LBS AND LOOKED LIKE

A SCALED UP AK--------------MINE HAS A ½ SPINE---(THAT?S THINNER THAN MY 20? AK---AND IT FEELS ABOUT THE SAME AS MY 22? GRS (ANOTHER EXCELLENT EFFORT BY SANU)------ABOUT ?3 ½ LBS ---THE TOP FULLER IS VERY SHALLOW-----IT?S JUST A SHADOW OF A FULLER-----

MAYBE THEY DIDN?T HAVE STOCK OF THE RIGHT THICKNESS STEEL TO MAKE THIS -------OR SANU THINKS THIS IS HOW IT SHUD BE------------

=======================================

That's the story. Here's the deal. If you want this knife send $200 to me -- paypal or buy something off the shopping site for same value (2BAS will work. The Great Khukuri Vacuum will mail the knife directly to buyer.

Call or email.

I thought the idea of a 25", but thinner, lighter, quicker than the usual, but with the reach and leverage was a worthy execution. I can see how someone bargaining for the heavy hammer would be disapointed.

munk

This one would have a new home and Uncle Bill would be posting GTK.
I have a 20in 'lightweight' AK (2.25lb) and I like it.
:(

Pat Mc

Back