Anybody want a Sharpening System?

About a week ago, I spoke of a sharpening system that I use to sharpen stuff with. Well, I met with Peter Frye, owner of Mountain Run Knives, and he gave me four to offer to the Forumites (he's a burned-out former IBM programmer who lives on a mountain and makes knives, so he doesn't own a computer and is therefore a stranger to the ways of the forum).

They work like the sharpening systems you find in cutlery stores (with ceramic sharpening sticks affixed at correct angles to a block of wood). They work great, and they are cheap. Twenty bucks including shipping. I've got four, and can get more if there's a demand.

Oh yeah, if you drop the ceramic sticks, they will shatter. But not to worry, Peter's number is on the bottom of each system, and he'll send you free replacements.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

How about just include an extra ceramic stick. That way you can forget the hassel of S&H replacements later on. I mean, only an idiot would break the sticks twice.

Craig:
My son said to be at Camp Lejeune in May and be scanning the skies for Ospreys; you never know
wink.gif

Craig, You have mail...I want one.
On another note...I received the handleless
WW Kukhri today...What a blade!
It will take me some time to get this project together, but I will send a pic.
when it is done.

------------------
Real men ride Moto Guzzis!

Craig,

Might as well send me one too. Check your e-mail.

Maybe I'll just send you my card and you can send me one of everything you think i'll like
smile.gif
smile.gif

Gotta run. I have to go out and see if I can sell my lawnmower so I can help cover my VISA bill.

Blackdog

------------------
When the world is at peace, a gentleman keeps his sword by his side.......
Sun-Tzu 400 BC

Craig,

For some reason, the server isn't able to get through to your mail right now. Would you put me down for one. Please leave your address and phone # if you want. You can reach me at EQUALIZERplus@netscape.net

Thanks

------------------
"But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip; and he that hath no sword let him sell his garment and buy one." Luke 22:36 & John 3:18

Blackdog and Mike, your systems will be in the mail today. Equalizer: I've got you down for number three. Check your email for my address and phone.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

[This message has been edited by Craig Gottlieb (edited 26 August 1999).]

Back