Anybody want to play fantasy dream build?

My current "Dream Build" list (Santa? are You there...?)
- Murdered out XM18 3.5 slicer/flipper
- Working finish Wharnie (ALL Ti)
- Skinner XM18 3.5 ANY Finish (Murdered out, Working or Satin)

If a Cross-Dressing Midget showed up at my Front Door requesting safe haven from a Brittney Spears Concert over-run and requested
I purchase these three(3) knives by donating a Body Part - I would simply ask "Which One?"
or
I may suggest a Check and a 2 years supply of Plasma:eek:

My current "Dream Build" list (Santa? are You there...?)
- Murdered out XM18 3.5 slicer/flipper
- Working finish Wharnie (ALL Ti)
- Skinner XM18 3.5 ANY Finish (Murdered out, Working or Satin)

You listed your wants in the incorrect order. There's no way the Skinner is at the bottom of even your short-list.

You listed your wants in the incorrect order. There's no way the Skinner is at the bottom of even your short-list.

You noticed :) I went from small dream to Big dream:D Those three(3) quite possibly could spell the end of my Life as I know it - What comes after Nirvana?

I'd like a Blade Forums Hinderer regulars special edition scale -

Like the blue / black layered G10 scale but in black and tan layers much like Busse's black and tan G10 as modeled my avatar cat.

Onion2_zps6215a72a.jpg~original

Textured titanium scales on a (my) Dagger-ground Flashpoint --everything stonewashed, with matching 3.5 XM flipper.

Spearpoint fieldtac with a satin blade and textured carbon fiber scales. Scratch that. I want a dagger grind fieldtac with the cf scales. Please.

Last edited:
I never really understood the reasoning behind a fat slicer. How about a skinny slicer, and might as well make it damascus!

I've oddly enough thought about this too much lately. XM-18 3.5" Bowie flipper with working finish. Stag scales and a lock side that resembles Turnbull case hardening (I have zero clue how to even emulate that on titanium, but this is fantasy right?). With a simple leather lanyard with a matching case hardened horse head bead. I'd retire from knife collecting right there and call it a win- until an identical knife in a skinner grind came up and I'd have to have that too.

Back