anyone carry a multitool everyday

I have caried my Wave everday since I got it, and I use it every other day at least, sometimes many many times a day. I used to carry a Blast untill I got my Wave.

hmm..no Gerbers anyone?
How about this one....

knives065.jpg

knives071.jpg

knives069.jpg

knives067.jpg

Did you take it apart and paint it yourself, or did it come like that?

Did you take it apart and paint it yourself, or did it come like that?

Actually, it came painted completely red.
But for whatever reason the paint flaked in a small patch on one side.
Gradually I picked and scraped off all the paint on that one side.

It's unique if nothing else.:eek:

Gerber Multitool, not sure of the model any more. Its with me almost every day, plus there's a spare in my car every day. Its been great to have at work, never know when you'll be crawling around in a steam tunnel or ceiling and need to do something usefull.

Patrick

Actually, it came painted completely red.
But for whatever reason the paint flaked in a small patch on one side.
Gradually I picked and scraped off all the paint on that one side.

It's unique if nothing else.:eek:

Yea..the tools and handles are plain metal, and the plier jaws are the 'tactical' black...

Oct-3.jpg

Leatherman Squirt P4, Arc AAA and Atwood Wedgie3 prytool.

The Squirt handles the majority of my EDC needs, though I dig the black Wave and carry it sometimes. I'm the multi-tool equivalent of a Mall Ninja. I get by just fine with the Squirt, but often carry a lot more. Just like the things.

yo

I EDC an old Leatherman Supertool, couldn't imagine leaving home without it. Bought a Leatherman Crunch a few years back (thought it looked cool), and now I EDC that at work as well. I work as a welder, and having both of those on my belt has probably saved me a few million hours of not having to run around my shop looking for tools.
The nylon sheaths are amazingly durable. Got new ones 2 years ago and they hold up very well against sparks, scrapes, etc.

I never leave home without one, saved me many a time. Carried the Wave for years, went to the Charge but it was sort of bulky, currently have a Swiss Spirit and like it a lot, it carries a little easier as its less bulky.

mentioned elsewhere, but I EDC a vic spartan, but am planning to upgrade it to either a climber or a camper. I can't decide if I need a saw or scissors more - the only situation I'm likely to be in where I need scissors will likely be in a place where scissors are easily found, but if I ever need a saw, it's likely that the only place I'll find one is on my SAK. Also, I can see myself needing a saw more desparately than needing scissors. huh. I think I just decided!

Squirt P4 on the keyring, everyday.

Gerber tool in the console of the car, that's where it lives.

Victorinox multi tool in my holdall, SAK in pocket. My wife, until recently had a squirt. That squirt was an example of a company really hitting the nail on the head for EDC. I will be buying two next week one for wifey and one for me.

EDC a Leatherman PST II, since they were first introduced.

In the SUV is an old original Gerber with bits kit.

I prefer the Swiss Tool and Spirit however, the Leatherman PST II is so small and light weight.

Vic SAK is also EDC,,,,,Red Alox Pioneer.

Regards,
FK

I carry an original Swisstool with me everyday. I love it. It's saved my ass so many times when I'm in need of a quick fix or adjustment and I don't have time to run and get tools.

Leatherman Surge with the 20pc bit kit, as well as a CRKT Crawford Kasper folder and an Arclight AAA Premium.

Back