Anyone ever ordered a watch from CDNN Investments?

I'm thinking about purchasing a handgun from CDNN Investments. They seem to have excellent prices. I live in Florida so what would the process be? Are their guns first quality with factory warranty? How much do will they charge my gun dealer for shipping?
Any information would be appreciated.
Some things appear to be a good deal at first, but further investigation proves that it is not. I'm trying to find out if this is true about ordering from CDNN.

Hell, I had watches on my mind when I posted this. My question is, "Has anyone ever purchased a gun from CDNN Investments?"

[This message has been edited by Bimmer1 (edited 05-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Bimmer1 (edited 05-23-2001).]

All my dealings with cdnn have been good but I have only ordered magazines from them. Unless this is a rare gun, you can probably get the gun from a dealer in your area for the same price or cheaper. Your dealer is probably going to charge you atleast $20 to run the gun through his books plus $7-12 dollars shipping on a rifle or $15-20 on a handgun(ups only ships handguns next day air). See if your dealer can order the gun through his distrubutors and you might save some money. CDNN carries new and used guns(usually police trade-ins) so you will just have to ask them about the particular one you are interested in. Hope this helps.

Back