Anyone had Leatherman style PS mixed with Victorinox blade?

Hi everyone,
My first post in bladeforum. I just got a new Ltm style PS and the multitool is lack of a knife blade. As you all know, style ps is fit perfectly with a blade from squirt ps4 however Ltm discontinued squirt therefore hunting a ps4 to get blade as part is very difficult now. I had a squirt ps4 but I'm not willing to destroy to just get a blade for this mod.

Is there any chance for me to insert a blade from Victorinox sak (maybe classic sd or a rambler, rambler is better but I'm not sure about fitting) to Style PS so the multitool would be perfect for my edc?
Thanks you for your interest in my question and sorry for my poor English.

The knife blade from a Leatherman Style CS will also fit in a Leatherman Style PS. The knife blade from a Leatherman Squirt S4 would also work.

You cannot fit the blade from a Victorinox Classic SD or any other similar 58 mm SAK in a Leatherman Style PS because the pivot hole sizes are too different. The pivot hole sizes of the Victorinox 58mm tools are too small. Enlarging the hole size is difficult without special drill bits, but I doubt that they would be able to fit if you tried to enlarge the hole because there is not enough material. The tools on the 58mm Victorinox models are too small, so you would just end up destroying the tool.

The knife blade from a Leatherman Style CS will also fit in a Leatherman Style PS. The knife blade from a Leatherman Squirt S4 would also work.

You cannot fit the blade from a Victorinox Classic SD or any other similar 58 mm SAK in a Leatherman Style PS because the pivot hole sizes are too different. The pivot hole sizes of the Victorinox 58mm tools are too small. Enlarging the hole size is difficult without special drill bits, but I doubt that they would be able to fit if you tried to enlarge the hole because there is not enough material. The tools on the 58mm Victorinox models are too small, so you would just end up destroying the tool.
Thanks bro for your reply.
Seems that I need to find a spare blade from ltm to mod into style ps. Is that possible to mod a micra blade to style ps as in country, micra is very popular and easy to grab a piece.
Many thanks.

I don't know. I've never tried it. The pivot diameters are different. If I recall correctly, the pivots on the Micra are actually wider than the pivots on the Squirt and Style models, so to make it work you would have to hammer a piece of brass into the pivot hole for the Micra's knife blade and then drill a 1/8" hole in the brass.

The blades are different sizes too. As I recall, the knife blade on the Micra is smaller than the ones from a Squirt or a Style. You could end up in a situation where there isn't enough tang on the blade to engage properly with the spring. In that case it would just flop around loosely.

The tang also could be the wrong shape, which would cause it to not open fully unless you modify it, or it could open too far and there would be no way to correct it, or the tang might not be wide enough to prevent blade rap.

I have previously checked to see if the Squirt pliers will fit in the Micra frame, and they won't fit. So in case you were wondering, that's not an option.

Really I think your best option is to salvage the knife blade from a Style CS or a Squirt S4, both of which can be bought on the second hand market. I have no idea what the prices are like though because both models are discontinued. The Style CS and Squirt S4 were never as in-demand as the Squirt P4 or Squirt PS4, so they might be cheaper.

Last edited:
I don't know. I've never tried it. The pivot diameters are different. If I recall correctly, the pivots on the Micra are actually wider than the pivots on the Squirt and Style models, so to make it work you would have to hammer a piece of brass into the pivot hole for the Micra's knife blade and then drill a 1/8" hole in the brass.

The blades are different sizes too. As I recall, the knife blade on the Micra is smaller than the ones from a Squirt or a Style. You could end up in a situation where there isn't enough tang on the blade to engage properly with the spring. In that case it would just flop around loosely.

The tang also could be the wrong shape, which would cause it to not open fully unless you modify it, or it could open too far and there would be no way to correct it, or the tang might not be wide enough to prevent blade rap.

I have previously checked to see if the Squirt pliers will fit in the Micra frame, and they won't fit. So in case you were wondering, that's not an option.

Really I think your best option is to salvage the knife blade from a Style CS or a Squirt S4, both of which can be bought on the second hand market. I have no idea what the prices are like though because both models are discontinued. The Style CS and Squirt S4 were never as in-demand as the Squirt P4 or Squirt PS4, so they might be cheaper.
Many thanks for your reply, I'm really appreciate your help.
I just got your point. I may hunt a scissor version of style or squirt to get the blade, that's cheaper than plier version and it is a clever idea.

Thanks bro for your reply.
Seems that I need to find a spare blade from ltm to mod into style ps. Is that possible to mod a micra blade to style ps as in country, micra is very popular and easy to grab a piece.
Many thanks.
I think a guy sells replacement parts on the big auction site for 12 dollars, try hitting him up for a blade

53344640748_dbd133860a_b.jpg
Just a quick update, today I luckily got 2 squirts at very reasonable price from a Vic enthusiast collector, just around 26$ for 2 of them. So now i have 3 squirts.
Now I may get blade from 1 squirt, maybe the one with torx screw because it I don’t need to destroy the rivet to get the blade out

Back