1. Week 49 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 7 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

anyone have any experience w/ the Eberlestock Mini Me?

Discussion in 'Hunting & Fishing' started by mtwarden, Dec 15, 2010.

1. mtwarden

mtwarden

Sep 27, 2009
  2. DennisStrickland

DennisStrickland Banned BANNED

Jun 24, 2009
    i love the back carry for your hunter choice. really a great idea instead of a day pack & a slinged rifle one can leave hands free & really cover ground. thanks for showing.
    dennis

3. Anjin

Anjin

Mar 30, 2007
    Thanks, it looks great. Had I not found an NOS Eberlestock X Project pack for my 12-year-old son on eBay for a great price, this would have been ideal for him.

As for me, I wanted a rather bigger hunting pack that expands to handle game, so I went with the Just One model. Eberlestock seems to have many models that really work and they get great reviews.

Norm