Anyone have experience with Double Star knives?

I'm not very familliar with their fixed blades but I own one of the folders in D2 and I'm happy with it, it's done well for the sub $60 pricerange I got it from 2018 SHOT.
However, I've seen this exact folder, without the Double Star logos, made by another manufacturer, so my guess is, Double Star maybe isn't the original manufacturer of those knives. Don't quote me on this because I may be mistaking.
Double Star are not known as knife manufacturers anyway, I will not go further on this...

9rbYrH.jpg

YtmAbu.jpg

I'm not very familliar with their fixed blades but I own one of the folders in D2 and I'm happy with it, it's done well for the sub $60 pricerange I got it from 2018 SHOT.
However, I've seen this exact folder, without the Double Star logos, made by another manufacturer, so my guess is, Double Star maybe isn't the original manufacturer of those knives. Don't quote me on this because I may be mistaking.
Double Star are not known as knife manufacturers anyway, I will not go further on this...

9rbYrH.jpg

YtmAbu.jpg
Thanks for the info. That is kind of interesting. I may have to look further into them before making up my mind.

I'm glad if I was able to help. They have a website, why don't you call them and ask the questions you have, I'm sure their CS will handle whatever you have in mind to ask.

Back